Monday, June 11, 2007

Reminisce

Was going through my old folders when I found,
my primary school photos! Ha ha, friggin funny ok.
& my passport photos, & my brother's, etc.
So I only chose 1 to be uploaded, cos others are too weird.
Ha ha.

Omgosh.

My brother taking his passport photo! So many emotions :D

I got really pissed off, cos I woke up at 0930 today.
ANGRY.

Tag replies.
jyj: Yea, Im back! Haha.
CHEE-: Yea I did. love you too! Tc :D
vivian bee: Hello! Really? I just found your site recently ;p
love: Uh, who are you? Ha ha.
rachelBAOBEI: RELINKED! Sorry, took so long. Happy holis! :D
*JANEL: Then go again! Whee shopping!
huiyi :D: Last year, I thought it was this year. Lol. Bon voyage! Hope you had fun k! Tc!
GH: Ha ha yeah I did :)
DINAH: Really? You lag at my site too? Aww.
Sonn: Hello!
LINDA: Hey honey :D Loves!

I dread going online, gaming or blog nowdays.
Cos my computer lags. Lags even more when I open Photoshop.
Gah, Im angry. I want a new computer, with a super fast speed.
:D

The rest of the holidays are gonna be hell man.
School tomorrow, ex-cos meeting w/o all present. Tsk.
Ok, goodbye all!

No comments: